Beauty & Acceptance - Perspectives
Tear your eyes from your head, and look from the outside in. Look where you have been. See all the things you saw. But now you only see, what they want you too. Its like there’s a fucking monster… Like there’s a monster in you.
I’ll skin myself and make you watch, to realise, we are all lost. And I’ll show you the cost, of hanging yourself, on that cross.
This isn’t about reflections, and seeing your imperfections. But its about acceptance. Not a pre-tense of perfect, but of balance. Of absence and brilliance. I can’t handle this, I know I can’t handle this.
No reflections, no imperfections. This isn’t perfect but its balance. Beauty and acceptance.
I can’t handle this, there is no chance of peace, not till you put to rest, the beast that bested me. And you, I can’t handle this, I can’t hold true. I can’t find you.
When will you see how you feel, affects me.When will you see yourself, and be.When will you be, happy.When will you see how you feel, affects me.
When will you be, free.
- dickrot1 likes this
- michaelxf likes this
- xzuricataknucklesx reblogged this from perspectivesau
- lou-natico reblogged this from ohheytayla and added:
- ohheytayla reblogged this from cold-climate and added:
- ohheytayla likes this
- cold-climate reblogged this from ohheytayla
- hipandtrendytunes reblogged this from eesredlaw
- paramacc likes this
- x-mercipourlevenin-x reblogged this from perspectivesau and added:
- endlessdronex reblogged this from pryingeyesxo
- endlessdronex likes this
- racingboxcars reblogged this from eddiedeal
- medicinalmickey likes this
- step-off-the-ledge reblogged this from eesredlaw
- step-off-the-ledge likes this
- eddiedeal likes this
- eesredlaw reblogged this from eddiedeal
- haninalovescats likes this
- eddiedeal reblogged this from perspectivesau
- perspectivesau posted this